Royston Housing Authority
Welcome to our online application for housing.
We have the following housing programs available:
Click here for information on our
This waiting list is currently
We are currently only accepting 1bedroom and 3 bedroom applications.
In order to process your application, we require the following: Government Issued Photo Identification for every member 18 years or older, Social Security card for all members of household, Birth Certificates for all members of household, Proof of Enrollment for any Education, Income Verification (Including food stamps and child support or any other Government assistance).
- Residents must agree to a home inspection by RHA representatives of current residence or living in, and semi-annual inspections during occupancy.
- Head of Household must maintain all utilities in their name.
Prior residents of Royston Public Housing must:
- Have had no poor housekeeping reports within the last 12 months;
- Have no history of conflicts with neighbors or management in the past 12 months;
- Have paid in full any balance owed RHA
To start your application for housing, click the Next button.